Friday, October 19, 2007

Meet Roman Michael.







You know how you think that YOUR child is the most beautiful child that God has ever put on this earth? Well, Mikki told me that she gave birth to him. I politely said, "Oh I bet he is beautiful."






But inside I thought he could never compare to my beautiful children.






Well, I met him and he is that beautiful. Whether or not he is your kid, you cannot deny that he is something special. He is just perfect.






***Disclaimer: Austin and Ethan you truly were the most beautiful children God ever put on this Earth...shhh don't tell Mikki....






Mikki and Michael are so cute. I can't put into words how happy I am for them. :) I am coming back next week when Mikki is feeling better to do a first family portrait!
OOH maybe I need to come this weekend when Roman's big brother, Cody is in town!

2 comments:

Rikki October 21, 2007 at 9:25 PM  

oh katie he is gorgeous! you did a fabulous job capturing him! That sounds a little weird but I can't figure out how else to say it (some English teacher I am...:)

Anonymous October 23, 2007 at 10:28 AM  

He IS beautiful!