Thursday, October 18, 2007

Travis!



Aww...Travis is a sweetie. He is such a nice kid. I got to know him from being up at the school. I didn't know him well, but what I can tell you about him is that he is a smiler. :)

And the thought of taking his pictures made me smile too!



I really like this picture! His Mom said that he is really into 80's bands. That just cracks me up!





Travis races this little dragster. (Is that what you call it?) It must be really exhilirating!
I have some other ideas for these pics too! (It was just take me a little longer to create it!)

I had a great time with Travis and his Mom!

1 comments:

Rikki October 21, 2007 at 9:29 PM  

Travis is one of my favorite people of all time - I keep telling my daughter I want her to marry him (kinda makes her boyfriend mad...) but my life is definitely made richer by knowing him. Once again, you did a fabulous job of not only taking great pictures but capturing his personality as well. LOL is that his Meatloaf shirt?