Friday, October 19, 2007

Katie Santry




I got to spend the afternoon a couple of days ago with Katie and her Mom.



I got quite an education on a band called The Jonas Brothers.






Katie, her sister and Mom travel all around to see them play in different cities across the country.






I have to admit that I hadn't heard of the Jonas Brothers. Boy, do I feel dumb! They are really big!






Jessica and Ethan were in awe when I told them that she got to meet them and everything!






She started a fan club and it is their biggest one so they got hooked up with the band.






How cool is that?









Anyway, Katie and her Mom were a lot of fun! As you can tell she is a beautiful girl.






(I really hope she realizes how cool her Mom is to take her to those concerts...I give my kids attitude if they want to go to the movies.)






1 comments:

Anonymous October 20, 2007 at 5:07 AM  

That last photo is my favorite!