Saturday, August 18, 2007

Meet Bridezilla



I am totally kidding. This is Jeremy and Tracey Hall - and she is totally not Bridezilla. She would apologize for any questions or requests she had and I just started calling her Bridezilla just as a joke. Then when I made their invitations - the last proof I sent her was called okBridezilla.jpeg and there was a little logo that said that on the back of every invitation because it was printed on photo paper at a lab. (Did anyone ever notice that Tracey?)
Anyway, working with Tracey and Jeremy was nothing less than a wonderful experience. I now consider her to be a good friend and I will always hold a special place in my heart for them. They are in the process of purchasing a house and hopefully someday soon they will be bringing me their little Hall baby to photograph - but no pressure......no pressure!




1 comments:

Unknown August 20, 2007 at 2:33 PM  

katie...
I work with tracey and she is a sweetheart!..loved all her pics! wonderful job!
laurie kardos