Saturday, August 18, 2007

Cherie and Steve





Happy Wedding Day Cherie and Steve! I just got home from their wedding and what a beautiful day it was! The weather was just perfect and she was a vision of beauty! We had planned on going to Perry Sauare to do outside photos but the darned Celebrate Erie was going on downtown and we couldn't get there! So instead we went to Frontier Park and I am so glad we did! It was beautiful but I am still traumatized over the ringbearer falling out of the tree!
When we got to the reception I thought it was adorable that Cherie's Dad put on sunglasses when it was time to dance with his daughter - he was afraid of getting a little misty. :)





I have worked with Jerry Ricci when he acted as videoagrapher but today I got to see him in action as DJ too and all I can say is wow. I will reccomend him to anyone and everyone I know. The entertainment just went on and on...I can honestly say that he is by far the best!










Another bonus a ton of my favorite people were there! NORTHWESTERN TEACHERS! As they were dancing with their spouses I said it was like the Northwestern Faculty Prom!










Anyway, here are a few photos. I just wanted to give a teaser or two - the rest will be availble within three weeks. Between my partner and I we took over 1500 photos. There should be a few good ones!





Thank you Cherie and Steve for letting me be a part of your wedding day. Best wishes on a long beautiful marriage.

5 comments:

Anonymous August 20, 2007 at 9:38 PM  

Cherie was a teacher of my daughter's and she's as beautiful inside as she is on the outside(and boy is she beautiful in these great pics). I want to wish her and her husband many beautiful years together as husband and wife!

Christina Jones

Anonymous August 22, 2007 at 3:53 PM  

Cherie is my niece and she is absolutely as beautiful in person as in these pictures! She found a wonderful guy who will compliment her as they grow old together. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Aunt Di

Anonymous August 23, 2007 at 10:27 AM  

Cherie is my cousin :) I didn't meet Steve until probably two years ago? He such a nice guy. I'm so happy for the both of them!!
I'm excited to see the rest of the pictures!

Anonymous August 25, 2007 at 9:51 PM  

Katie, you did a TERRIFIC job with the phots at our wedding. You were so wonderful to work with and I couldn't have asked for a more personal experience. I would recommend you to anyone, and I plan to. Thank you for a GREAT wedding day, as well as engagment photo session. You're the BEST! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Cherie Kopac

Anonymous September 6, 2007 at 7:00 PM  

Kate you did a wonderful job and hope to utilize your professionalism
in the near future. Cherie you made a beautiful bride!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have a wonderful family, I couldn’t be happier to be a part of it.
Jill