Monday, August 20, 2007

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I looooove Football Season. 10 years ago you would have never heard me say that - I guess I started to like it when Austin started to play! I especially love Little Gridders! It is so cute to see these little guys start the season (Especially their first season) a little timid and sometimes they might even shed a few tears and then by the end of the season they have confidence and run around like they own the field! Of course I don't have this picture handy but last year I caught a picture of my husband (Who helps coach) tying the shoelace of one of the players. I liked it because ya, they look big and bad under all the pads and helmet but they are still our little guys!



Check out this picture of Coach Thomas!
That is the real reason they coach - to be a part of the game again!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: