Friday, August 17, 2007

The Lowe Boys



Meet the Lowe boys! No, not Chad and Rob! this is Ian and Zach! We had a good day at the beach! They are just soo sweet and something I will always remember is Zach picking a flower and giving it to his Mom, Marcia. His sweet little voice "Here Mama." It was so sweet and something that I realized that I miss from my kids.


My boys are still as sweet but they aren't little like that anymore.


They were busy little fellows but I think that we got some good shots. With kids it is hard to realize that they are going to do what they want to do so no matter what shot you have imagined in your head - more than likely you are going to get something different...and sometimes it ends up being even better than what you had imagined!



This is how desperate I was to get Zach to look up and smile at me -
I gave him a stick and told him to hit me with it. He liked that...
that is the kind of dedication that I have! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous August 17, 2007 at 11:06 PM  

Katie is such an incredibly talented photographer! We are so lucky to have her serving our area, creating such memorable keepsakes...hey, now I get it...Creative Keepsakes!?!?! Okay, so I won't make a living as a comedian...anyway Katie, keep up the good work and thanks for bringing such talented photography to our area!

Christina Jones
(yeah, yeah, I know, I'm the "ex", but I love her work, what can I say?!?!)

Anonymous August 17, 2007 at 11:10 PM  

The Lowe boys are the cutest boys around! I love them so much. Thanks for capturing their sweet faces in these pics Katie!

Love,
Aunt Christina