Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our Family for Mikki

When Kirk and I were out shopping we came out of a store and he grabbed my hand and slipped this on my wrist. Then he pulled five more out of the bag and told me that he got one for each of us as a reminder to pray for Mikki. :)

The kids were really excited. We gave them to them last night and they haven't taken them off yet.

And I hope that you will excuse me for continuing to post pictures of and about my dear Friend. I just want to keep reminding all of you to uplift her in prayer.

1 comments:

lisa December 25, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

Have definitely been keeping Mikki in my prayers. I don't know her well, but have met her and know of her. I'm glad to know you'll keep those of us praying posted of her victories! in the battle. If ever she needs any encouragement, or questions, my mom has been through it and I know would listen...Keep doing what your doing, the support your circle of friends gives is strong medicine! Merry Christmas