Sunday, August 17, 2008

Northwestern Football Scrimmage vs Conneaut Valley

To see all of the photos go to the upper right hand side of this page where it says portraits and events and enter 83807Knwcv where it says code and press go. There, you are able to purchase photos and novelty items. All items are red and black for the Wildcats! I am going to try to get as many pictures as I can for the upcoming season. Keep checking back for updates!

I took some pictures at the scrimmage on Saturday and here are some of my favorites.





Here is Coach Farver giving a player some pointers.





Kyle Pierson - I think he totally posed for this picture.





Jake Reinhart lookin tough!











Look at the grass in the helmet!




Here is our new coach, Coach Shaw giving advice!





And this is my favorite player! :) I would like to mention that he scored a TD. I screwed up the focus because I was screaming and yelling and carrying on like a lunatic. So, if any other NW fan has any good action pics of him this season please let me know!










0 comments: