Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chelsey and Steve's wedding

Here are some of my favorites from the day! I feel so priveleged to be a part of their wedding day - both families are just the nicest people and Steve and Chelsey are just the sweetest couple.

Someone new helped me out - Steve Buttaccio and he did a great job.



Look at Chelsey's Dad looking on in the background!































































































I had the opportunity to work with a great DJ - Tony J The Classy DJ. (814) 882-8669 I like to promote vendors who I feel are great to work with from my perspective but are also great to the bride and groom and make sure the guests have a great time and just make the evening special and Tony fits the bill. He is the guy from Classy 100 with the British accent. :)




























2 comments:

Rikki August 18, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

what - stephen wasn't awesome enough, so now he has to be a photographer too??????

mackyton June 1, 2018 at 6:45 AM  

It was truly great reading about Chelsey and Steve's fun filled wedding day. Thanks for such a great write up and OMG these photos were awesome. Well, I am also going to tie the knot in the next month and seeking some spacious Chicago event venue for the garden themed party. Would like to handle the décor on my own so I think the venue rental should be less in this case.