Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chelsey and Steve's wedding

Here are some of my favorites from the day! I feel so priveleged to be a part of their wedding day - both families are just the nicest people and Steve and Chelsey are just the sweetest couple.

Someone new helped me out - Steve Buttaccio and he did a great job.



Look at Chelsey's Dad looking on in the background!































































































I had the opportunity to work with a great DJ - Tony J The Classy DJ. (814) 882-8669 I like to promote vendors who I feel are great to work with from my perspective but are also great to the bride and groom and make sure the guests have a great time and just make the evening special and Tony fits the bill. He is the guy from Classy 100 with the British accent. :)




























1 comments:

Rikki August 18, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

what - stephen wasn't awesome enough, so now he has to be a photographer too??????