Sunday, October 21, 2007

Taylor and Jason

What a beautiful fall day for a wedding! Taylor and Jason got married at the Federated Church in Springfield. I love that they have "Love Never Fails" over the altar. :)


Taylor was just beautiful and Jason was equally as handsome.
It was a beautiful wedding!


I finally got to go to a house that has always caught my eye. I think that I may have scared the homeowners when I asked permission to use thier yard for photos. I was a little too anxious about it. But everytime I drove by I would daydream about using it as a backdrop for photos!





I thought that this old truck made a nice prop too!
Jason and Taylor - thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day!

2 comments:

Anonymous October 24, 2007 at 8:17 AM  

The day was great!....the wedding was beautiful....the couple...ADORABLE!! Great pictures! Love ya Jay and Tay!
Jess

Anonymous October 28, 2007 at 9:23 PM  

we couldn't be more happy for you! the wedding was beautiful and we wish you good luck in illinois.
love,
kody and sarah