Sunday, October 21, 2007

Darcy and Mike






I adore these two. Simply adore them.
They are so fun and they are such a great couple together.
This is one of my favorite pictures. :)
This picture of Darcy and her Mama may be my favorite mother daughter picture. Darcy got a little teary-eyed.




I would have to say that the speeches made at the reception were the funniest I ever heard.
You kinda had to have been there but
"Mike has enough hair for 30 cats."





They had so much fun! Wait until you see the rest of the pictures.
Darcy has the funnest facial expressions! And I think that Mike smiles the entire day!
Best Wishes you two!

4 comments:

Anonymous October 21, 2007 at 7:50 PM  

The wedding was so much fun, and it seemed the photographer/s were there at every moment to catch "the" shot cant wait to see the rest of the pics

Anonymous October 22, 2007 at 5:46 PM  

Yay a quote from my speech made it on here!! That wedding was amazing and Darcy was absolutely beautiful. I have never seen any couple more in love than those two!

Anonymous October 30, 2007 at 8:43 AM  

I have never seen a more beautiful wedding or shall I say a more beautiful couple! I cried with tears of joy through the whole thing! :) Congrats to you both, I know your lives will be amazing as Mr. and Mrs. Love ya's!!

brenda November 12, 2007 at 2:28 PM  

Grandma Helan, Joyce's sister/age 92, says she wishes she could kick you legs up like you did at the dance. But it would take two cains now.
Best wishes to all family and relatives/friends.

Helan, Moorhead MN