Monday, September 24, 2007

Jamie





I wonder if it is hard being this cute? Isn't Jamie adorable? We had the most perfect day at the beach!!!! Annnddd...I got to take pictures of my first fall leaves of 2007 - which is appropriate because this is the first full day of fall.
She has the cutest smile! I told her that if she were one of my kids - I would never be able to mad at her with a smile like that! There weren't a whole lot of trees that were turning colors but this little spot was just perfect!







Thanks for a fun day, Jamie!!!!!!



Isn't there something about her that looks like Kate Hudson?


2 comments:

Anonymous September 24, 2007 at 8:35 PM  

Awesome pictures Jamie!! Very Pretty!

Rikki September 28, 2007 at 8:57 PM  

Isn't she beautiful? AND she has a personality to match. I feel so lucky that I get so see her every day!