Monday, September 24, 2007

Jackie and Bill



What a privelege it was to be a part of this wedding! I know Jackie because she is the sister of my next door neighbor Diana. Jackie has always been friendly and upbeat.....but when she met Bill she absolutley glowed. It was obvious that she had found her soulmate. And that was confirmed when I met Bill and saw the way he looks at her!





This little guy is the sweetest ring bearer. What a little ladies man he is! I love this picture of Jackie and Diana. :) If I had to title this it would simply say "Sisters".I have been wanting to do this pose for a while! I think it turned out pretty cute!

Thank You Jackie and Bill for allowing me to be a part of your day! It was so great to experience my first Pavolko wedding. I have lots of pictures of people crying!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous September 27, 2007 at 6:47 AM  

Oh miss Katie-ma'am,

You are absolutely amazing!!!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos! We sure had a great time with you as well. We recommend you to everyone we see (even those not looking for a photographer!)

Diana

Anonymous September 27, 2007 at 7:54 AM  

Diana - you totally crack me up! I really, really appreciate all of your support :)

xoxoxo
Katie