Tuesday, August 28, 2007

You Never get a second chance to make a first impression






That statement became very apparent to me today when I met Greg and his Dad. I hate to admit that I had written the wrong date on my calendar and I was expecting them tomorrow. So, they were waiting for me at my studio and I was working from home; still in my jammies when Greg's mom called me at home..






Oopsie.






So, when I got there I could tell that Greg's Dad was none to happy with me - and I can't blame him one bit.






But we ended up having a good day and I think that all is well by the time we said our goodbyes.






Greg is adorable. I know that he probably doesn't like being called adorable - what Senior in High School would but look at his face :)






Anyway - to Greg's Mom and Dad. Sorry about the mix up and please accept a free 8x10 as an "I am sorry" gift.






I hope that you enjoyed your backwoods tour of Albion! Come and see me at the Fair!






0 comments: