Saturday, December 5, 2009

NW football Photo Offerings.

I wanted to make this available for parents and players. I wanted to mail it out but it just didn't happen. (Maybe next year - I say that a lot)

So, anyway, many of you have asked me about photos. So here is what i am offering this year. (click on the photo and it will be larger in the next screen. :)

Long story short; I am offering 4x6's from this season at $2 a piece. I am printing most of them. I took well over 1,000 photos! :)

I am also offering a disc with all of the images on it for 25 and I have other discs as well, there are things that Kirk videod as well such as Senior Night and Homecoming. Those discs will also contain all of the photos that I took with a copyright release.

Please, if you would like one of these discs let me know by Wednesday. Emailing me is the most effective way of letting me know - if you call and no one answers leave a message. You can pay me at the banquet. I will have your discs there.

Then at the banquet - I will have my laptop and will be showing all of the photos on a tv. If there is a photo that you would like to be made into a larger copy or a novelty item we can do that then - and I GUARANTEE that it will be in for Christmas.

If you have any questions please contact me at ktmihalak@gmail.com

0 comments: