Sunday, September 13, 2009

NW FOOTBALL PHOTOS

I will be uploading NW football photos each week to this link. Sign up for my newsletter and you can get special offers. Right now through the end of football season, My special is that you get whatever the Northwestern Wildcats score - percentage off your order.
So last week , the score was Reynolds 13 - Northwestern 20. So those who signed up for my newsletter got a special code for 20% off of their orders.
Fun and Easy!

This is my son Austin catching an awesome pass thrown by Hunter Jones.

This photo is special to me for 3 reasons.
1. It was just plain awesome.
2. I usually don't photograph Austin well because I am usually screaming and carrying on like a lunatic.
3. It was his 16th birthday!

He was also mentioned on the news.

0 comments: