Monday, September 14, 2009

A Hero's Welcome


This is Lexi waiting for her Daddy.


This is Lexi and her Daddy holding tight to one another. I posted this on facebook and someone said that I have a knack for good timing. Truth be told I could have taken all day on this shot because they WERE NOT letting go of one another. I will never forget it.







There they are from the other side.






This is my former neighbor. I didn't even know he was in Iraq. Here he was looking for his family as he got off the bus!

HE FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!


This is Mrs. Graves. :) She was married only 12 days before her husband went to Iraq.









Please stop and say a prayer for these families as they adapt to normal life and of course remember to pray for our boys and girls who are still "Over there".




0 comments: