Sunday, December 14, 2008

NW Football Banquet

Tonight was the Northwestern Football banquet - what a great night! The kids that made the highlight dvd should be very proud of themselves! We had to watch it again when we got home. See Ethan's jersey? Ya....how am I supposed to top that for Christmas. The answer: I can't. Coach Shaw wanted to show his appreciation to the waterboys. Mission Accomplished.

Check out the plaques that some students at NHS made. (One is being modeled by DJ Hough, the JV coach. I think he could give Vanna White a run for her money.)


I think it is just awesome that the highlight films AND the plaques were made by our own students. It makes them even more special! Our students and school are amazing. :)


That is Kyle Maio the MVP. I think my flash startled him - what do you think. Here is a poster that I made for him. If anyone would like one of your player I can still make one in time for Christmas.
Oh and by the way. I have to add something here. I am one proud mama. You see that first picture? That is MY BOY Austin. He earned his Varsity letter tonight. He is only a Freshman. That boy should thank his lucky stars everyday that he wasn't born with my athletic ability.
Anyway, I really enjoyed reliving the 2008 Northwestern Wildcat football season tonight. I know it made some of the seniors - probably most of them really miss football. There really is something magical about being a part of a football team.
TO THE SENIORS: Thanks for the memories.
TO THE UNDERCLASSMEN: Can't wait for next year.











0 comments: