Monday, December 8, 2008

Mikki and Michael

See this woman? This is my friend Mikki and
she was just diagnosed with breast cancer and
she is going to kick it's butt.






Her husband Michael got this tattoo
this weekend.
"For my wife, I wear pink"
The cool thing he isn't a "Tattoo guy"

They are an amazing couple and there is no doubt that they will get through this but I would like to ask everyone reading this to please pray for them these coming months ahead. I believe in the power of prayer and I believe that all of the wonderful things that Mikki has done for her friends and often times for strangers is going to come back to her ten-fold as she goes through this bump in the road.


So when you find yourself checking out my blog (when you know you should be working) - when you see the pink ribbon on my header thing -

please take a second to pray

for my friend Mikki -

Cancer's ultimate butt-kicker.

4 comments:

Suzie December 8, 2008 at 11:18 PM  

I am praying. Very well put Katie.

Anonymous December 10, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

Prayers to Mikki and Mike- your friends are here to help you kick it! Tina Kociolek

lisa December 23, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

Will definitely pray for Mikki and add her to my prayer chain too.

Mikki...you WILL kick cancer's butt. Believe it.

boltefamily December 31, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

I will be praying!