Monday, October 20, 2008

The Gwin Wedding

What an adorable couple. Their wedding marked the end of a wonderful and vey busy wedding season for me! What a way to end it - their wedding was beautiful with so many nice touches. The reception was at http://eriescottishrite.org/facility.htm. I had never been there and was quite impressed. The food was catered by http://www.calamaris-squidrow.com/. It was YUMMY!










We had to stop at their house to get a picture with their baby. :) Her girls were bustling her dress in the background.



When I asked what type of vehicle will you be taking to the reception, Janelle wrote on the wedding contract, "Something cool."
Mission accomplished, Janelle!



























Carrie - you know I had to put this picture on here. :) Carrie was the one kind enough to refer Janelle to me. :) Thank you Thank you Thank you!












I was getting ready to leave and as I was walking out they danced to the song, "The Way You Look Tonight." I love the way they are looking at each other. Sweet.
Janelle and Shawn - thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful day.
PS Austin will be sharing some of his favorite photos later on - look for some more.

4 comments:

aunty October 20, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

The photos are beautiful Aunt Diane

Anonymous October 20, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

Katie, I can never thank you enough for your expertise:)
Now hurry up and get them done!!!
Just Kidding. You're the Greatest!
~ The Bride and Groom

Anonymous October 21, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

To my brother and sister:
Shawn and Janelle are a beautiful couple. Janelle was meant to be a bride!!! I had so much fun celebrating their day and thank Shawn and Janelle for allowing me to take such an important part of their special day. I love you two!!!
Lots of Love,
Janene
PS-Katie, these photos are wonderful! You made me cry, which I know is not too difficult!!!

Anonymous October 21, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

To my brother and sister:
Shawn and Janelle are a beautiful couple. Janelle was meant to be a bride!!! I had so much fun celebrating their day and thank Shawn and Janelle for allowing me to take such an important part of their special day. I love you two!!!
Lots of Love,
Janene
PS-Katie, these photos are wonderful! You made me cry, which I know is not too difficult!!!