Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Big News!



I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I have been working really hard on upgrading my website!

Check it out


if you have my other one book-marked you may have to delete it and add this one in it's place. I am not exactly sure how all this techno stuff works.

When I wanted to choose a photo to put with this blog post that would properly relay how excited I am about my new website this picture instantly came to mind. Ethan told me that I should pay him to use this picture. Isn't it a riot? I used it when I "Simpsonized" him. Long time blog followers might remember - but here it is if you forget.

Anyway, I just launched it - so I may have to work out some glitches but you get the idea.

Oh and please don't have your feelings hurt if I took your picture and it isn't one of the galleries - I only put the ones on it that I had quick access too - but I will be switching stuff around later so keep checking to see if you are there. :)

1 comments:

Rikki October 2, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

um, NO, I will NOT have my feeling hurt if you use the only picture you have taken of me.

yikes.