Friday, September 19, 2008

What a game!

I was so proud of the guys last night. That first half was amazing. I looooove that as the boys walk under the bleachers to enter the field the boosters put up these signs and they all reach up to touch them. Notice the 79 on their helmets. Their teamate Caleb Friend and his family were in an accident and they had his number on their helmets to show their support for their recovery. I hear that they are all on the mend but I am sure could use some more prayers for a speedy recovery.




Go Maio GO! That is the way to start a game!



Ed Burns "Mr. Sunshine" gave me a shout-out in the Albion News last week. I have to give him a shout out too! It is so nice to see him reporting the wildcats football team again! The sports page in the Albion News sure isn't the same without him!

0 comments: