Friday, September 5, 2008

Kyle P.

I met with Kyle for the first of our two sessions yesterday. We were running out of daylight so he is going to come back in the fall. It was pretty cool - when you look at his jersey there are marks all over it from helmets that have crashed into him or vice versa. There is a bright purple mark from a North East player! He is an awesome football player.

I have really been enjoying taking kids pics on the railroad tracks. When Kyle was on the tracks, I was positioned behind so that you could see him from the road and not me and someone stopped to ask him if he was okay - he thought that Kyle was sitting on the tracks waiting for a train to go by. Nice to know that people care and it sure did give me a good chuckle!




Kick some butt tonight Kyle!








0 comments: