Monday, July 14, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Gaines

Ya know, I knew that I liked Adam and Becky but being a part of their wedding day made me like them even more. Honestly, they are just the nicest couple. :) Their wedding day was so nice and full of nice little touches.











This is Abby the flower girl with her brother Nolan. I promised to put a picture of her on the blog so her Daddy in Kansas could see her. She was simply beautiful. We had to bribe Nolan to kiss her and I don't think that Abby was impressed!










See what I meant Becky when I got all excited when I was taking these pictures? Look at the way the light is hitting your beautiful face.







This is William and his Mommy. I love him. Seriously. I was sitting on the floor (I was taking picture from that angle I wasn't being lazy.) And he came up behind me and but his arms around me and kissed my cheek. He is just precious. But anyway, when he and his Daddy were going through the receiving line you could hear him say, "There's my mommy!" It was so sweet! And I caught him giving her a hug between people walking by.





Finally, this is Becky's Dad. He is a real character. It wasn't just that he was doing the hula hoop - you had to see the sheer determination in trying to get the rhythm right. Look at the people behind him chuckling!
I had such a nice time at your wedding, Adam and Becky - thanks for allowing me to be a part of it!
Look for some more photos on my blog from my assistand Erin. :)

0 comments: