Monday, June 9, 2008

Katie and Dan

What a beautiful wedding I had the privelege to photograph this weekend! :) Katie and Dan grew up next door to each other. How cute is that? The top picture was taken right outside the reception. I am really pleased with the way that turned out. :) I love red buildings.
I noticed I took a lot of smooching pictures. :)

This picture totally cracks me up. He was the cutest ring bearer!

Dan and his little sister. He made her cry. (Me too)











Someone asked if I could do this shot and I am so glad that I did. I am totally going to be using this in other weddings. :) Thanks for the suggestion!





I don't know why this picture cracks me up so much. Dan's Mom was as sweet as pie. (She made all of the bouquets by the way - they were amazing) and Dan's Dad acted like such a tough guy but I am pretty sure he is a teddy bear.






See, I just couldn't get away from the smooching pictures!









I love this picture. I am sure that they will take some ribbing for it.






















0 comments: