Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Deanna and Tim

After weeks of waiting for nice weather it finally arrived on the perfect day! Deanna and Tim's wedding day! It was a PERFECT day! They got married at the Lawrence Park United Methodist Church. I really like this picture of them on West 8th with the Boston Store sign in the background! This was taken right before we went into the recpetion at the Masonic Temple. It was in the basement. I had never been down there and I thought it was just perfect.

This was Tim as he watched Deanna walk down the aisle. :)

We stopped at Dobbins Landing. I wish that we could have gone to Perry Square but it is under comstruction. Darn it.
























Check out that cake! Nice! Arnone's made it. I didn't taste it but it looked great!


Congrats Tim and Deanna!













0 comments: