Saturday, November 3, 2007

Rick and Melanie

I just got home from the wedding of Rick and Melanie Adams.


It was a beautiful evening and it was obvious that Rick and Melanie are very much in love.





Here is a picture of Melanie leading the "Train."

Melanie was just stunning and Rick looked so handsome in his Army Uniform! I am so glad that he chose to wear it!


I mentioned that I thought that it would be cool to use one of the Motorcycles parked outside as a prop to sit on. Well, the best man, being the fantastic best man that he is went into the bar and asked someone if we could use it! The man obliged and it just so happened that his Harley sported the same colors as the sash on Melanie's gown! NICE!



Members of the wedding party were good sports for going outside for some pictures. It was a bit chilly! I think this one is cute!

I got this picture of Rick's sister Kim pinning his flower on him. She did an amazing job on decorating the banquet room at Hunter Jack's.
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Adams.
Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your day.

0 comments: