Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Josie Cannon: The baptism





I don't know what it is about the name Josie Cannon but I feel the need to write her title as if it were a movie.

Anyway, I was so happy to be a part of her big day.


Her mom was what you could call very prepared. She had the date for her baptism reserved months before Josie was born. And she had me reserved as well! How funny is that!
She had her wedding gown made into the baptism gown and oh my gosh, was it beautiful. I am going to take more pics of her later in the studio for more detail.

Josie's Godmother, Emily was obviously smitten by her and held her close through the ceremony. That little girl didn't cry one bit!
I love this picture of Josie resting her hand on Emily's.






















1 comments:

Anonymous November 29, 2007 at 9:20 PM  

Miss Katie you keep getting better and better. These are gorgeous shots.