Sunday, October 28, 2007

Volleyball Poster


Brianna's Mom invited me to a Volleyball game so that I could make a poster for her. I really enjoyed myself! I hadn't been to a Volleyball game in years. Put it this way: The last time I was at a game Northwestern's Volleyball coach was playing volleyball. That was 15 years ago!



Anyway, it was so much fun! During the varsity game I was sitting behind a group of high school boys and it was a riot because each time Northwestern scored the boys went nuts! It was so funny! And I bet the girls playing really appreciated the noise from the crowd!


Anway, here is the poster I came up with. I am waiting to have it printed. I need to check the spelling of her name before it goes out! Knowing me it is probably wrong. I found it is best to double check!


2 comments:

Rikki October 31, 2007 at 7:53 PM  

Yeah, it's Breanna. She is fabulous - I LOVE having her in my class! The poster is really cool; what a great idea!

Rikki October 31, 2007 at 7:54 PM  

Too bad you couldn't make a cool poster out of all the beautiful pictures you take of me. Oh, wait, that's right...:]