Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Buttaccio Family

What can I say about this family?

Skip was one of my favorite teachers in High School. I learned so much from him academically and otherwise. :)

From An Ode to a Grecian Urn to The Odyssey to learning the Spanish words for body parts and colors by playing twister; he always made it interesting and fun

He was and is truly an amazing teacher and I am excited that my kids get to experience his classroom.

I have gotten to know his wife and kiddos and like them just as much. :)


Ok, enough brown-nosing.

I really love these guys though!




They are very photogenic too!
I had a hard time getting their dog, Ginger to look my way until they told me to say ice cream and that was the key! It got her attention every time!











3 comments:

Anonymous October 23, 2007 at 8:24 PM  

What a great looking family. It's so neat to see pics of people you know. They are great friends and were great neighbors.

Rikki October 25, 2007 at 5:50 PM  

They are such a beautiful family - I just love them - although it makes me feel a tad bittersweet seeing the kids all grown-up...they all have been so wonderful to me throughout the years that I have known them! Katie, you did a fabulous job capturing their warm and beautiful smiles!

Unknown March 18, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

Hola yo me llamo Leonardo Buttaccio, Vivo en Argentina, provincia de Buenos Aires, ciudad de Mar del Plata... me da curiosidad encontrar personas con mi apellido ya que por aqui es muy dificil encontrar personas con este apellido savo faimiliares si me quieren contactar les dejo mi direccion de mail leonardobuttaccio@yahoo.com.ar

suerte y muchas gracias