Thursday, September 20, 2007

Brad and Sonya

I had the chance to spend some time with Brad and Sonya who are getting married next summer. What a beautiful night! We went to the Penninsula and it was a perfect end-of-summer evening. And these two are so photogenic. They should be - they probably get their pictures taken all the time! They are local celebrities! Sonya swam Lake Erie this summer and set the woman's record time for swimming across Lake Erie.

This is something I can't imagine - I sometimes get winded taking a bath. :)

Anyway, Brad who coaches JV Football at McDowell was right there with her as she swam, encouraging her along the way.

It is a good start to a lasting marriage. Setting a goal, working hard to accomplish it, weathering rough waters together and never letting your partner quit. There is no doubt in my mind that theirs will be a long, happy marriage with a partnership and dedication to one another like that!

I am really excited and feel very priveleged to be a part of their wedding day!


I hope that you guys had fun too! And Brad I hope that you get some sleep!








3 comments:

Anonymous September 21, 2007 at 1:45 PM  

Katie...as always...these are beautiful!!
Janet~

Anonymous September 21, 2007 at 5:10 PM  

Katie, you rock! :) I LOVE the picture with the heart in the sand!

5150Wife September 24, 2007 at 9:56 AM  

ooooh, the beach one with the heart! That's my fave! Great job!


K-