Monday, September 17, 2007

The Albion Fair

Well, yet another Albion Area Fair has come and gone again. :( It was a busy one. I had a tent at the fair and man, oh man did I get a chance to talk to a lot of people. I loved it! I got to see a lot of old friends and I made some new ones! I could have done without the dust in the tents. I am going to the gift shop/studio to dust things off tomorrow and get things back in order. (Wish me luck!)
They had a man painting faces for the kids and oh my gosh - did he do a fantastic job. Here are Ethan and Jessica! I was mean mom: I made Ethan wash his face while Jessica's mom played the part of good mom letting her wear her bubbles to school in the morning! :)






I love this picture of Yvone Murkens with her goat. She organized "Goat Fest" this summer and although I didn't get a chance to go I heard that it was fantastic.






My son Ethan went with my mother-in-law and she bought him a T-shirt that said "Goat Fest: A tribute to country living" I thought that was really neat. It actually brought tears to my eyes. That is why I love living here - for the country living! I look forward to going next year!






0 comments: