Saturday, August 25, 2007

One of my favorite kids



This is Derek- he is seriously one of the funniest people I know. He just has the best personality and it does my heart good anytime I see him. :) (His little sister is one of my fav's too!)


He is one of those kids that you hope you never lose touch with and who you look forward to watching grow up.....just not too fast!!!!!!!!!!


I took this picture at Little Gridder picture day! How fun! I just didn't get a chance to watch much of Ethan playing but I will catch him the rest of the season!


Also, Jessica is trying her hand at cheerleading and she did such a great job! She really came out of her shell! She was one of the loudest!!


So here is a pic of my three Bills - the player, the cheerleader and the coach! I love them!






1 comments:

Anonymous August 26, 2007 at 8:46 AM  

This is a really cute picture Katie! You have the funnest (and funniest) family ever!