Friday, August 17, 2007

Northwestern All Stars!


I was invited to attend an All-Star game and it was great to watch! I really had a great time and was really impressed by the coaches. They spoke os nicely to the kids and didn't have to scream and yell to get their points across to them and to the other coaches and to the ref. Unfortunately that can't be said for all of the games that I attended this summer. I give a lot of credit to those people who work hard all day then dedicate their time to these kids. But I really give credit to those who show good sportsmanship in doing so.
SO anyway, I love this look on Isaac's face. What a riot.
I am planning on offering poster size prints like this to the players. How fun is that?

1 comments:

Anonymous August 18, 2007 at 9:32 PM  

GREAT PIC AND AWSOME COMMENT!!!