Thursday, August 16, 2007

Meet the Cannon's


Ok first of all, it isn't fair that her big belly is so cute and mine isn't.
I hope to see a lot of this family. They are too cute! You want to talk about an organized woman! She already has me booked to take pictures of her baby, Josie's christening.

It was great meeting Maria and Justin Cannon (Doesn't that sound like an action hero?) and I am really, really looking forward to meeting Josie Cannon.
By the way, Maria I haven't found your sunglasses but I am going to that spot down by the creek tomorrow and I will keep an eye out for them !

1 comments:

Maria and Juston August 21, 2007 at 12:42 PM  

Katie,

Juston and I enjoyed meeting you and we had the best time working with you. We cannot wait to see all the pics from our parents-to-be shoot!!

We also are sooo excited for the arrival of our daughter, Josie, and for all the photo's we plan to have you take!!!

Big hugs,

Maria and Juston Cannon