Tuesday, August 21, 2007

How to pass time in the Cleveland Airport

So,
I was stuck at the Cleveland Airport aka "The Armpit of Lake Erie" and I had 2 hours to kill...so this is what I did. I got some coffee from Burger King and I saw an ad for ww.simpsonizeme.com. So, I proceeded to turn my son Ethan into a Simpson character and when I saw this I actually LOL'ed and I know that I looked like a total lunatic but I didn't really care....I actually had tears coming out of my eyes.

If you know Ethan you know that this is what he looks like - he never lets me take a good photo of him - he makes big eyes and opens his mouth just like this.

So, anyhow - if you have some time to kill - I highly recommend this.

edited to add Ethan's Actual photo.

1 comments:

Anonymous August 21, 2007 at 11:45 PM  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!